“It is simple: If I never try anything, I never learn anything”
Hugh Prather, Author of Notes to Myself
The Idea of a Hybrid Smartwatch
The Creation of Protypes
- Watch: What works? What doesn’t?
- Ideate: What could you improve? What are your options?
- Guess: Based on experience, which idea do you think will make the biggest impact? Which?
- Decide which change to make.
- Act: Make the change.
- Measure: Was it positive or negative? Should you keep it or go back?
Iteration is a cycle. Once you do it, you repeat it. The more clearly we have defined what we’re after with each iteration, the better the feedback and the value we have received from each cycle. By this method, we were able to end up with a promising design of the watch.